Perfect material lock between the greyroom and the cleanroom in the electronics and semiconductor, medicine or pharmaceutical industry.
Temperature controlled material lock for the cleanroom laboratory
If you want to minimise contamination when transporting samples or components, the advantages of the UF TS are just what you need. Thanks to its easy-to-clean interior, fast recovery times after opening the door as well as homogeneous temperature distribution, this oven is the perfect material lock between the grey room and the cleanroom in the electronics and semiconductor, medicine or pharmaceutics industry. The pass-through oven UF TS is based on the Memmert standard heating oven UFplus and it features all required technological highlights like product specific heating and perfectly adapted control technology. The top configuration with TwinDISPLAY ensures precision and thermal safety, especially when working in the cleanroom. However, as these units have to be adapted to meet users’ specific demands, please get in contact with our experts for individual solutions myAtmoSAFE. We will commonly find the optimum solution for your application.
- temperature range up to +300 °C
- 4 model sizes (161 to 749 litres volume)
- 1 model variant: TwinDISPLAY
- forced air circulation N/F
A Memmert pass-through oven offers unique advantages
- intuitive and easy-to-use operating menu
- air exchange rates and air flap position electronically controllable
- temperature and air exchange ramps programmable via AtmoControl software (models with TwinDISPLAY)
- pre-heated fresh air prevents temperature fluctuations
- almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- heating concept specifically adapted for a precise and homogenous temperature control
- a wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and Software AtmoCONTROL
YouTube video Memmert software Generation 2012
Vragen? Neem dan gerust contact met ons op.