- hete lucht sterilisatoren
- voor temperaturen tot 250 graden
- volume 30, 55, 75, 110, 160, 260, 450 en 750 liter
- modellen SN/SNplus/SF & SFplus
- 3 – 14 inlegbladen
- uitgebreid assortiment aan toebehoren
Memmert Steriliser S
Sterilisation instead of disinfection of containers and instruments in the laboratory. A hot-air steriliser protects and saves lives in medicine.
Complies with all relevant standards: hot air steriliser S
The Memmert steriliser S complies with all relevant standards and regulations for medical products and guarantees reliable programme sequences, irrespective of the load and chamber volume. Especially due to the SetpointWAIT function the validation of a Memmert hot air steriliser is possible anytime. Combined with the user-ID function the optional process-controlled, electromagnetic door lock of appliances with model variant TwinDISPLAY is the icing on the cake in terms of safety in the laboratory. The classification as class IIa medical device confirms that each Memmert hot air steriliser S complies with the essential safety requirements of the European Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC.
- Temperature range up to +250 °C
- 8 model sizes (32 to 749 litres volume)
- 2 model variants: SingleDISPLAY and TwinDISPLAY
- Natural convection or forced air circulation N/F
- Medical device class IIa according to European Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC
Intelligent functions for safe sterilisation with hot air
Disinfection of appliances and instruments is not sufficient in medicine and research. Only sterilisation provides sufficient protection. In the Memmert hot-air steriliser, the SetpointWAIT function ensures that the programme is only continued when the setpoint temperature has been reached.
Precisely maintaining the sterilisation time and thus completely killing off even highly resistant microorganisms is therefore guaranteed at all times, irrespective of the sterilisation load and chamber volume. This feature can also be used with additional, freely positionable Pt100 temperature sensors. In this case, sterilisation only begins when the setpoint temperature has been reached at all measurement points – that is, in the load. For the special application of depyrogenisation, the hot-air steriliser S is absolutely ideal.
A Memmert hot air sterilizer offers unique advantages
- intuitive and easy-to-use operating menu
- SetpointWAIT function ensures that the programme is only continued when the setpoint temperature is reached
- optional process-controlled, electromagnetic door lock (models with TwinDISPLAY)
- user-ID function prevents manipulation
- almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- heating concept specifically adapted for a precise and homogenous temperature control
- a wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and Software AtmoCONTROL
YouTube video Memmert bediening Generation 2012
YouTube video Memmert software Generation 2012
Vragen? Neem dan gerust contact met ons op.